Information clause in the conference registration process
Pursuant to Art. 13 of the Resolution of the European Parliament and the EU Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in connection with personal data processing and the free flow of such data, as well repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on data protection), hereinafter referred to as RODO/GDRP (EU Journal of Laws, L 119/1 of 4 May 2016, s. 1, as amended), we kindly inform that:
- The administrator of your personal data is the University of Warsaw, based at Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28, 00-927 Warsaw;
- The administrator has appointed a Data Protection Inspector (IOD), who can be reached at this email address: email@example.com. The IOD can be contacted in all matters regarding the processing of your data by the University of Warsaw and your use of data processing rights;
- Your personal data will be processed in order to conduct the conference registration process and preparation of the invoices;
- Your personal data will be processed until 31.10.2022 and archived by the finance office;
- Access to your personal data will be available to authorised employees and associates of the University of Warsaw. Recipients of personal data may also include the entities authorised by law;
- While the provision of personal data is voluntary, failure to provide them will exclude you from the registration process;
- In accordance with the rules set by the RODO/GDRP, you have the right to access your personal data, correct them and limit their processing, as well as lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection when you feel that data processing violates the provisions of the RODO/GDRF.
I acknowledge that the University of Warsaw is not responsible for incorrect entry of data by the conference registration system (confest2022.mimuw.edu.pl).